Forest Electric New Jersey worked with the design team to provide engineering solutions that helped lower the overall project cost. Working during the winter months was a challenge, but Forest NJ was able to deliver the project on-time by providing technical expertise, task scheduling, and practical solutions throughout the installation process.
Iron Mountain sought to install a 6.5-megawatt solar field on the rooftop of their Edison, NJ location.
Forest NJ installed the entire air conditioning portion of this project, including:
- One 54-150-amp inverter (provided power)
- Eleven 800-amp feeders to the distribution boards
- Two 4000-amp, 480-volt distribution boards
- Two 480-volt to 13.8-kilvolt transformers
- Four air switches
- Two 200amp 13.8KV utility metering cabinets
Iron Mountain is a Fortune 1000 company specializing in storage and information management services.